The 15 pips free foreign exchange scalping system comprises of two exchanging indicators, one for short-term trend movement, the other for exchange entry signals and easy stop-loss placement.
- ArrowsAndCurves, BarTimer (shown time left to next candlestick) and the free scalping indicator are the only indicators required for utilizing this trading system.
- The recommended time frame is five minutes or fifteen minutes.
- Applicable on London and New York trading sessions.
- Works best on low spread major currency pairs that include EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, AUD/USD.
The EUR/USD 15 Minute Instance Chart
As displayed in the EUR/USD chart below, this technique identified six exchanging opportunities; two long signals and four short signals. Five exchanging were ended for fifteen pips each and one short exchange was ended for eighteen pips. The outcome was fifty seven pips gain.
- Free fx scalping indicator sketched green histogram (short-term bullish).
- Blue higher up arrow (exchange entry).
Move long at the beginning of the next bar and establish gain aim to fifteen pips.
For the stop-loss, position a stop-loss just beneath the lower green ArrowsAndCurves borderline.
- Free fx scalping indicator sketched red histogram (short-term bearish).
- Red downward arrow (exchange entry).
Move short at the beginning of the next bar and establish gain aim to fifteen pips.
For stop-loss, position a stop-loss just higher up the upper green ArrowsAndCurves borderline.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.