The 20 pips double EMA foreign exchange scalping system is a simple to follow fx scalping technique that comprises of two exponential moving averages and one exchanging oscillator. We will be utilizing the two EMA’s for trend movement and the oscillator to highlight the entry point.
1. 48 periods EMA, laquerre and 16 periods EMA are the only three indicators to be utilized in this trading technique.
2. The recommended time frame is five minutes for utilizing this strategy.
3. Works perfect on London and the US trading sessions.
4. Works perfect on low spread currency pairs such as the USD/JPY, EUR/USD, AUD/USD or GBP/USD.
UER/USD Five Minute Instance Chart
1. EMA sixteen higher up EMA 48 (short-term bullish).
2. Closing price higher up the EMA 16.
3. Laquerre oscillator higher up 0.8 level.
Move long at the beginning of the next bar.
For the stop-loss, position a low risk beneath the most current swing low or twenty to thirty pips beneath the entry point.
For price aim, end 50% of the exchange at 20 pips gain. End the remaining ½ when the EMA 16 bypasses the EMA 48 from higher up (short-term bearish).
1. EMA 16 beneath EMA 48 (short-term bearish).
2. Closing price beneath the EMA 16.
3. Laquerre oscillator beneath 0.2 level.
Start auction order at the beginning of the next bar.
For the stop-loss, position a low risk stop higher up the most current swing high or twenty to thirty pips higher up the entry point.
For price aim, end 50% of the exchange at twenty pips gain. End the remaining ½ when the EMA 16 bypasses the EMA 48 from beneath (short-term bullish).
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.