The 4hr GBPUSD foreign exchange trading strategy is a trend trading fx strategy that has the possibility to average more than one hundred pips a month in gain (if there is a good trending market in the GBPUSD currency).
The 4hrGBPUSD technique is a multi-timeframe trading technique that requires the daily chart as well as the 4hr chart.
Here is the crucial factor you need to realize:
- The daily timeframe is utilized to identify the major trend, where the market condition is up or down.
- And the 4hr timeframe is utilized for your exchange entry.
Required FX Indicators
You need certain fx indicators for his trading technique which includes:
- Slow stochastic indicator with these settings (13,5,5) used to the two charts,
- Exponential moving average 4, ema 50 and ema 14 on the 4hr chart.
Before you purchase or auction, you are required to have an amazing filter for filtering out possible bad exchange set ups with this fx strategy.
On the daily chart, you are required to observer the stochastic indicator.
- For Valid long entry: slow $k higher up slow %D on the routine chart
- For valid short entry: slow %D higher up slow %K on the routine chart.
- When 4 ema 1st bypass 50 ema pursed by 14 ema o the downward side on the 4hr chart, then begin an auction exchange at market order or with an auction stop pending order on the recent opening candlestick.
- Positioned stop-loss should be at 50 pips.
- You can establish your take-gain at 150 pips which is three times what you risked or end the exchange when 4 ema changes and traverses 14 ema on the next starting candle.
- When 4 ema 1st bypasses 50 ema pursed by 14 ema to the upper side on the 4h chart, then begin a purchase exchange at market order or with a pending order purchase stop order on the recent opening candlestick.
- Positioned stop-loss should be established at 50 pips.
- You can establish your take-gain at 150 pips which is three times what you risked or end the exchange when 4 ema changes and traversed 14 ema on the next starting candle.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with using any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to use this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.