The Buy/sell scalper is created by Karl Dittmann and is established on a free foreign exchange indicator known as the Half trend. Works perfectly on low spread currency pairs.
1. Works perfectly on low currency pairs such as the USD/JPY, EUR/USD or GBP/USD.
2. The recommended time frame for utilizing this technique is one minute or five minutes.
3. This trading technique works perfect on most active trading sessions such as the London and New York sessions.
Purchase signal: It is time to purchase when a blue arrow displays on the chart. End long when a red arrow displays or end exchange at your preferred gain target (10 pips, 20 pips….).
Auction signal: It is time to auction when a red arrow displays on the chart. End short when a blue arrow displays or end the exchange at your preferred gain target (10 pips, 20 pips, 30 pips….).
The GBP/USD One Minute Instance Chart
Some Instructions for Better Exchanging Performance
1. Do not exchange on holidays.
2. Exchange on market with less trend.
3. Not appropriate to scalp.
4. Exchange in the direction of the universal market movement.
5. Do not begin exchange before prime economic news report. Always be patient for the market to analysis the release.
6. On a higher time frame, verify the trend first before proceeding.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.