This is simply a forex trading technique designed to exchange one hour foreign exchange charts. It comprises of only one exchanging indicator and can be utilized on any currency pair.
- Easy-forex-system is the only indicator utilized in this the forex strategy.
- The recommended time frame for trading with this forex strategy is one hour.
- Applicable on any trading sessions.
- Applicable on any currency pairs.
The EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart Purchase Instance
As displayed in the chart below, the moving average has nearby higher up the blue and yellow borderline. This simply explains to purchase the currency pair.
- Moving average (white borderline) has to nearby higher up the blue and yellow borderlines.
- Position stop-loss five pips beneath the prior swing low price when purchasing at the moment.
- While exiting purchase strategy, end 50% of your exchanging position at 1:1 risk to reward rate. End 50% at the 1:2 risks to reward rate. Track protective stop two pips stop beneath the increasing yellow and blue borderline.
The EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart Auction Instance
- Moving average has to end beneath the blue and yellow borderlines.
- While auctioning exit strategy, end 50% of your exchanging place at 1:1 risk to reward rate. End 50% at 1:2 risks to reward rate. Track protective stop two pips higher up the decreasing yellow and blue borderline.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.