The enhanced forex trading strategy is an enhanced trading technique that comprises of the 1SSRC custom indicator with the EMA (14) and EMA (24) respectively. It performs best during high volume sessions since the technique is a trend seek.
- ex4 with default setting, Exponential Moving Average (14) and Exponential Moving Average (24) are the only MetaTrader 4 indicators utilized in this trading strategy.
- The recommended time frame is one minute, five minutes, fifteen minutes, thirty minutes, one hour or four hours.
- The endorsed trading sessions are New York open and London open.
- Applicable on any currency pairs.
Purchase Entry Rules
Initiate a purchase entry rule when the following conditions are observed:
- If the 1SSRC custom indicator shifts and pauses on top of the 0.00 level, it is recognized as a bullish signal. (Please refer to chart above, the enclosed area in the midst of the two vertical red lines represents our bullish zone).
- If the red EMA (14) borderline bypasses the blue EMA (24) upwards and a bullish bar bypasses on top of the borderlines, it indicates we are in for a bulls market.
For the stop-loss of the purchase entry rule, position stop-loss beneath the most current support level.
Take-Gain for Purchase Entry Rule
Initiate a take-gain for purchase entry rule when the following conditions are observed:
- If the 1SSRC custom indicator shifts beneath the 0.00, it is an indication towards an exit or take-gain.
- If a bearish candle bypasses beneath the blue EMA (24), it is a signal that a change in movement is forthcoming and as such an exit or take-gain is imminent.
An Auction Entry Rules
Initiate an auction entry when the following rules are observed:
- If the 1SSRC custom indicator decreases beneath the 0.00 level, it indicates an auction signal. The enclosed zone in the midst of the two red vertical borderlines indicates a bear market.
- If the red EMA (14) borderline bypasses the blue EMA (24) downwards, a bearish trend is forthcoming.
For an auction stop-loss, position stop-loss on top of the most current resistance level.
Take-Gain for an Auction Entry
Initiate a take-gain or an exit if the following conditions are observed:
- If the lime borderline of the 1SSRC custom indicator shifts on top of the 0.00 level, it is an indication that price is reversing, making it necessary for an exit or take-gain.
- If a bullish candle bypasses on top of the red EMA (14) and blue EMA (24) borderlines, it is an indication for an exit or take-gain.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.