The Free direction forex system is a comprehensive exchanging technique comprising of only one, Metatrader 4 indicator. The technique indicates you were to purchase or auction and how to track stops up or down.
The Chart Establishment
1. Direction is the only one indicators required.
2. The routine time frame required is 30 min-1hr-4hrs.
3. Works perfectly on any trading sessions.
4. The recommended main currency pairs are GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY.
The USD/JPY 4H Exchanging Instance
Six exchanging signals on the JPY chart. For purchase signals: track your stop up just beneath the blue dots. For auction signals, track your stop down just higher up the red dots. At some point the market condition will stop you out.
1. Pause for a green arrow to emerge on your chart.
2. Begin purchase trade and position stop-loss beneath the most current swing low price.
3. For the price aim, nearby at risk to reward 1:2 or track your stop up beneath the blue indicator marked points.
1. Pause for a red arrow to emerge on your chart display.
2. Begin the auction trade and position stop-loss higher up the most current swing high price.
3. For the price aim, nearby at risk to reward 1:2 or track your stop down higher up the red indicator marked points.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.