The JNN scalper comprises of foreign exchange trading signals with entry, stop-loss and take-gain level. Utilize it on low currency pairs spread like the USD/JPY or EUR/USD.
1. JNN scalper is the only indicator utilized in this trading system.
2. The recommended time frame is five minutes.
3. The endorsed currency pairs for utilizing this technique are USD/JPY and EUR/USD.
4. Euro and US are the only recommended trading sessions for utilizing the technique.
The EUR/USD 5 Minutes Instance Chart
Before you begin scalping this trading system, first identify the overall trend of the fifteen minute chart. Purchase only in upward trends (ignore JJN short signals). Auction only in downward trends (ignore JJN buy signals).
Position long exchange when the price bypasses up the recommended entry level from beneath.
1. Recommended stop for purchase trade: Utilize JNN scalper preferred stop level.
2. Recommended aim for purchase trade: Utilize JNN scalper preferred take-gain level.
Position short exchange when the price bypasses down the recommended entry level from higher up.
1. Recommended stop for auction trade: Utilize JNN scalper preferred stop level.
2. Recommended aim for auction trade: Utilize JNN scalper preferred take-gain level.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.
Leave a Reply