The MAAngle foreign exchange trading strategy is a scalping technique that is secured to utilize on a diverse market session. Most forex traders participate in the fx market in a way that allows them to incur consistent gains in the quickest and safest manner. Scalping the market for gains provides investors for a venue of taking pleasure in such benefits.
- MACD dot.ex4 and MAAngle.ex4 both with default settings are the only MetaTrader 4 indicators required in utilizing this trading strategy.
- The recommended time frame for utilizing this technique is one minute or five minutes.
- Applicable on any endorsed trading sessions.
- Applicable on any currency pairs.
Purchase Trade Instance
Purchase Entry Rules
Position a purchase entry if the following conditions are observed:
- If the MAAngle custom indicator creates yellow histogram higher up the 0.00 level, it’s an indication that the overall trend is bullish.
- If the MACD dot custom indicator creates a blue dot beneath price candlesticks, it is a sign that price pressure is high and advocates bullish sentiment.
Position your stop-loss between five to fifteen pips beneath the entry price.
Take-Gain for Purchase Rule
Initiate a take-gain or an exit if the following conditions are observed:
- If the MAAngle creates a green histogram it indicates a declining volatility and can consequently mean opened placements should be carefully monitored. Nevertheless, if the histograms of the MAAngle indicator declines back to the 0.00 level, with a consequent histogram creating beneath the 0.00 level, it’s appropriate for a take-gain or an exit.
- If the MACD dot custom indicator creates a red dot higher up price candlesticks, it’s a sign of a possibility change in direction, a sign that bears are starting to profit momentum in the market.
Auction Entry Rules
Initiate an auction if the following conditions are observed:
- If the yellow histogram of the MAAngle custom indicator in line beneath the 0.00 level, it’s a sign that price is being pushed lower. Thus, an auction signal.
- If the MACD dot custom indicator places a red dot higher up price candlestick, it is a sign that price is moving south.
Position your stop-loss between five to fifteen pips higher up the entry price.
Take-gain For an Auction Entry Rule
Initiate an exit or take-gain if the following conditions are observed:
- If the yellow histogram on the MAAngle custom indicator dims upward into the 0.00 level and the consequently creates higher up that level, it’s a sign for a take-gain or an exit.
- If the ACD dot custom indicator creates a blue dot in line beneath price candlestick in the middle of a downward spin, it’s a sign that bulls are forthcoming in firm. Thus, a take-gain or an exit is advocated.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.
Leave a Reply