The Munyuk foreign exchange trading strategy is a simple and easy technique that can be utilized to deliver consistent gains within market exchanging hours. It’s an intraday exchanging system that seeks to achieve gains within the daily exchanging cycle. This trading strategy uses signals from all three indicators for purchase and auction entries.
1. De Munyuk.ex4“Munyuk indicator” with default settings, Parabolic SAR (0.02, O.20), 100 pips Momentum.ex4“ Oracle move” with default settings are the only three MetaTrader 4 indicators required for utilizing this trading strategy.
2. The recommended time for trading with this technique is one hour, four hours, one day, one week or one month.
3. Applicable on any endorsed trading sessions.
4. Works best on main currency pairs which include EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD and NZD/USD.
Initiate a purchase order when the following conditions have been observed:
1. The colors of the Munyuk indicator turn to lime colored marked candlesticks on the indicator window (indicating a purchase signal).
2. The Parabolic SAR marked points are positioned beneath price on the activity chart (Indicating a purchase entry).
3. The Oracle shift indicator triggering a purchase alert when it is blue line bypassing the red line beneath up.
4. Position a stop-loss thirty pips beneath entry price.
Take-Gain for Purchase Rules
Position a take-gain or an exit when the following conditions have been observed:
1. The Munyuk indicator’s dotted candlesticks turn its lime color to orange red.
2. The Parabolic SAR dot display higher up price on the chart.
3. The Oracle shift indicator line bypasses the red line top beneath.
Frequently, these three rules don’t trigger on the chart concurrently, if you observe any of them when moving the bullish signal, be ready to end your open position. Take-gain should be aimed at fifty pips when tracking a stop in position as well.
Position an auction order when the following conditions have been observed:
1. The colors of the Munyuk indicator turn to orange red dotted candlesticks on the window (an auction signal).
2. The parabolic SAR dots are positioned higher up price on the activity chart (indicating an auction entry).
3. The Oracle shift indicator triggers an auction alert when it’s blue line bypassing the red line from top beneath.
4. Position your stop-loss thirty pips higher up the entry price.
Take-Gain for Auction Entry Rules
Position your take-gain or an exit auction rules when the following conditions have been observed:
1. The Munyuk’s indicator dotted candlesticks turn its orange red color to lime.
2. The Parabolic SAR dot displays beneath price on the chart.
3. The Oracle shift indicator blue line bypasses the red line from beneath up.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.