The simple foreign exchange trading strategy with QQE Oscillator is a basic technique that involves following trend. It can be utilized by any forex traders to achieve gains. The strategy comprises of an exponential moving average and a custom built oscillator for exchange entry.
1. 100 period exponential moving average and QQE (oscillator) are the only indicators utilized in his trading strategy.
2. The recommended time frame for trading with this technique is fifteen minutes and above.
3. It can be utilized on any trading sessions.
4. Works best on any endorsed currency pairs.
The EUR/USD H1 Instance Chart
As displayed in the instance chart below, this trading strategy gained three profitable purchase signals in the upward trend.
Purchase Entry Rules
1. Price on top of the EMA (uptrend).
2. QQE bypasses back on top of the fifty line from beneath.
3. Begin a purchase exchange and position stop-loss beneath the most current swing low level.
4. For the price aim, utilize the risk to reward ratio of at least 1:2 (i.e. risking 50 pips to make 100), or any other gain taking technique you feel more secure with.
Auction Entry Rules
1. Price beneath the 100 EMA (downward trend).
2. QQE bypasses back beneath fifty line from on top.
3. Begin an auction exchange and position top-loss on top of the most current swing high level.
4. For price aim, utilize risk to reward ratio of at least 1:2 (i.e. risking 30 pips to make 60), or any other gain taking technique you feel more secure with.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It's not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.