The MACD is one of the most frequently utilized trading indicators in foreign exchange. This utterly easy trading strategy will assist you to exchange with short-term trend.
1. MACD (moving average convergence/divergence) with default custom settings (12,26,9) is the only indicator utilized in this trading strategy.
2. The recommended time frame for this technique is fifteen minutes and beyond.
3. The technique can be utilized in all endorsed trading sessions.
4. Applicable on all currency pairs.
The GBP/USD 4 Hr Instance Chart
Purchase Entry Rules
1. MACD histogram bypasses on top of its zero borderline from beneath.
2. Position protective stop-loss beneath the most current support zone. Take-gain when the MACD bypasses beneath the zero borderline from on top (basic MACD exit strategy).
3. For purchase exit technique, exit long exchange at one equivalent to two risk to reward ratio. Only exit at prime resistance levels. Exit purchase exchange at trend borderline violation.
Trendline Violation (GBP/USD Purchase Trade Ended for 464 pips)
Auction Entry Rules
1. MACD histogram bypasses beneath its zero borderline from on top.
2. Position protective stop-loss on top of the most current resistance zone. Take-gain when the MACD bypasses on top of the zero borderline from up (basic MACD exit strategy).
3. For the auction exit technique, exit auction exchange at one equivalent to two risk to reward ratio. Exit at prime support levels.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.
Leave a Reply