The slow moving averages (SMA) are established of three easy moving averages. It does not require active technique for monitoring and maintenance. You just need to observe your charts at the end of each bar.
1. Thirteen simple moving average (13 SMA), twenty six simple moving average (26 SMA) and one hundred simple moving average are the only indicators utilized in this trading strategy.
2. The recommended time frame is one hour and beyond.
3. Applicable on all trading sessions.
4. Endorsed on all currency pairs for utilizing the technique.
The EUR/USD Four Hr Instance Chart
1. 26 SMA bypasses one hundred SMA from beneath (bullish bias).
2. Thirteen SMA bypasses twenty six SMA from beneath (bullish trend).
Begin a purchase placement now. Position the stop-loss beneath the swing low or one pip beneath the one hundred SMA (green borderline).
Price objective technique: End the purchase exchange when the thirteen bypasses the twenty six SMA from beneath (short-term bearish trend).
1. Twenty six SMA bypasses one hundred SMA from on top (bearish bias).
2. Thirteen SMA bypasses twenty six SMA and one hundred SMA from on top (bearish trend).
Begin an auction placement now. Position the stop-loss on top of the swing high or one pip on top of the one hundred SMA (green borderline).
Price objective technique: End the auction exchange when the thirteen SMA bypasses the twenty six SMA from beneath (short-term bullish trend).
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.