The stochastic oscillator is a familiar indicator primarily utilized to recognize oversold and overbought market conditions. Indicator readings beneath twenty are identified to be oversold while readings on top of eighty are identified to be overbought.
1. The stochastic oscillator with custom setting (5,3,3) and two hundred simple moving average are the only indicators utilized in this trading strategy.
2. The recommended time frame for this technique is fifteen minutes and beyond.
3. The technique can be utilized in all endorsed trading sessions.
4. Applicable on all currency pairs.
The GBP/JPY Instance Chart
1. Price on top of the two hundred simple moving average.
2. Stochastic on top of twenty from beneath.
3. Position low risk stop-loss beneath the most current support zone. Take-gain at 1:2 risk equivalent to reward ratio or best (or utilize any other technique).
The demonstration on top displays us five entry signals forth the upward trend. Four winning signals and one stop-loss hit.
1. Price beneath the two hundred simple moving average.
2. Stochastic beneath eighty from on top.
3. Position low risk stop-loss on top of the most current resistance zone. Take-gain at 1:2 risk equivalent to reward ratio or best (or utilize any other technique).
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.