The super EMA forex scalping system is a trend following scalping technique comprising of only one exchanging indicator with three different settings to establish a purchase and auction scalping tunnel.
- Super EMA with settings; 25.0, 55.0 and 110.0 period is the indicator utilized in this forex system.
- The recommended time frame is one minute chart.
- Only applicable in EUR/USD and GBP/USD currency pairs.
- Works best in London and New York endorsed market sessions.
The EUR/USD One Minute Instance Chart
Position long exchange if the super EMA (25.0) bypasses up the super EMA (55.0) and super EMA (110.0) from beneath.
- Recommended stop for purchase trade: ten pips.
- Recommended aim for purchase trade: twelve pips.
Position short exchange if the super EMA (25.0) bypasses beneath the super EMA (55.0) and super EMA (110.0) from higher up.
- Recommended stop for auction trade: ten pips.
- Recommended aim for auction trade: twelve pips.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.
Leave a Reply