The CSV trade history analyzer foreign exchange indicator examines and determines your fx history for any symbol. It examines and determines the utilized exchange size, exchanging commission, paid swap and gain/loss for and specified time frame.
How It Works
- First establish the indicator to any symbol.
- Then press the CSV export button on the major exchanging chart.
- You will notice the CSV file in the following MetaTrader 4 directory: Press “file” on the key menu > Data folder > MQL4 > Files (download here).
- Suitable on any recommended currency pairs.
- It can be utilized on any endorsed time frames.
- Applicable on any trading sessions.
- File name, start date and end date are the configurable options for this forex indicator.
The EUR/USD CSV Instance File
Utilize this forex Indicator at your own risk. WindsorForex cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any forex indicator presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this indicator on the real account without testing it on demo first.
Leave a Reply