The foreign exchange data to CSV MetaTrader 4 indicator gather data for any time frame and currency pair.
It gathers the presented data: Open Timestamp, High Price, Low Price, Open Price, Close Price and Volume.
The Steps to Begin Collecting Historical Foreign Exchange Data
- Attach the forex indicator after downloading it.
- Rename the Filename after heading to the custom indicator inputs (for instance: 30MinPriceData).
- Now it begins gathering data.
The Steps to Accessing the Historical Foreign Exchange CSV file
- Right click the file tab from the MetaTrader 4 key menu.
- Open up the data folder.
- Right click the MQL4 folder.
- Now click the files folder (here is your data file).
Filename is the only configurable options in this forex indicator.
The USD/JPY 30 Minutes Instance Chart
Utilize this forex Indicator at your own risk. WindSorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any forex indicator presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this indicator on the real account without testing it on demo first.