The trend MTF 60 minutes forex trading system is an astonishing indicator that is established on four time periods that are (15, 30, 60, 240).
1. Slope Direction Line (default settings) and MTF Forex Freedom candlestick (default settings) are the only required indicators required for utilizing this strategy.
2. The recommended time frame for utilizing this technique is sixty minutes.
3. Applicable on any trading sessions.
4. Effectively applicable on majors currency pairs while trading with this forex trading strategy.
The GBP/USD Hourly Chart Instance
The chart below displays you a genuine purchase entry signal. GBP/USD price exchanges higher up the slope borderline and three upward MTF dots are blue in color. Firm purchase signal.
1. Currency ratio higher up the slope movement line from beneath (prevailing trend).
2. Three upward MTF candlesticks have to be blue in color or alter from red to blue in color (bullish).
Begin long purchase order at the beginning of the next bar. Position the stop-loss thirty pips beneath the entry price or one pip beneath the prior swing low.
Preferred aims levels: End 1st half of your placement for forty five pips and the 2nd half for sixty pips or even better.
1. Currency ratio beneath the slope movement line from higher up (prevailing trend).
2. Three upper MTF candlesticks have to red in color or alter from blue to red in color (bearish).
Begin short auction order at the beginning of the next bar. Position the stop-loss thirty pips higher up the entry price or one pip higher up the prior swing high.
Preferred aims levels: End 1st of your placement for forty five pips and 2nd for sixty pips or even better.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.