From my experience, the fractal dimension and EMA forex trading system is a simple and easy technique to comprehend and utilize while trading.
1. Forex_trend_signalsv1, EMA-crossover signal and bartimer (all with default indicator settings) are the only indicators required for utilizing this strategy.
2. Five minutes and above is the recommended time frame for utilizing this forex technique.
3. Applicable on any trading sessions.
4. Applicable on any currency pairs.
The USD.JPY 1 Hour Chart
The chart below explains a genuine purchase trading signal.
1. Scenario No 1: FDI (fractal dimension) signal has to be red and beneath 1.5 (trending market).
2. Scenario No 2: BUFU Trend indicators (Forex_Trend_Signalsv1) has to be green (bullish market trend).
3. Scenario No 3: Green upward arrow displays on the chart (short-term bullish signal).
Begin purchase place. Establish protective stop-loss two pips beneath the prior swing low price (low risk exchange).
For price objective, end your exchange for at least risk to reward 1:5 ratios (i.e. risking 100 to make 150).
1. Scenario No 1: FDI (fractal dimension) has to red and beneath 1.5 (trending market).
2. Scenario No 2: BUFU Trend Signals (Forex_Trend_Signalsv1) has to be red (bearish trend).
3. Scenario No 3: Red down arrow displays on the chart (short-term bearish signal).
Begin auction position. Establish protective stop-loss two pips higher up the prior swing high price.
For price target, end your exchange for at least risk to reward 1:5 ratios (i.e. risking 50 to make 75).
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.