The integrated commodity channel index foreign exchange trading strategy would be utilized as a short-term exchanging strategy. Even though the main of the BBands custom indicator can be utilized for planning scalping and long-term exchanging strategies, our main goal is to keep the technique profitable, as a short-term trading strategy.
- Bbands stop v1 with default settings, buzzer with default settings and commodity channel index (14) are the only three MetaTrader 4 indicator required for utilizing this technique.
- The recommended time frame for trading with this technique is one minute, five minutes, fifteen minutes, thirty minutes or one hour.
- Can be utilized on any endorsed trading sessions with exception to news release.
- Applicable on any currency pairs.
Purchase Entry Rules
Position a purchase order when the following conditions have been observed:
- The CCI (14) indicates a well-known “Purchase” when the curve dips beneath the “-100” level (a condition that indicates price to be in oversold regions)”.
- The Buzzer (20) borderline changes into green, indicating a bullish trend.
- Confirm whether the BBands stop v indicator has changed chartreuse beneath price action.
In reference to individual cash management strategy, stop-loss should be positioned beneath the first dot of the BBands stop v dotted borderline.
Take-Gain for Purchase Entry
Position a take-gain or an exit if the following conditions are observed:
- The CC1 (14) signal spikes higher up the “100” level, hence indicating an overbought condition.
- The Buzzer (20) changes red, indicating a price lower in the market.
- The BBands stop v1 indicator dotted borderline turns to orange and is in line higher up price on the activity chart.
Auction Entry Rule
Position an auction order when the following conditions have been observed:
- The CCI (14) indicator increases higher up the 100” level, indicating a possibility of overbought condition.
- The Buzzer (20) changes red signaling price is moving downward.
- The BBands stop v1 dotted borderline turns orange, in line higher up candlesticks on the activity chart.
Stop-loss should be position higher up the first dot on the BBands stop v1.
Take-Gain for Auction Entry Rules
Position a take-gain or an exit strategy if the following conditions are observed on the chart:
- The CCI (14) indicator moves beneath the “-100” level.
- The Buzzer (20) borderline changes green.
- The BBands stop v1 dotted borderline changes orange from higher up.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.
Leave a Reply