The awesome 20 pips profit simple foreign exchange scalping system comprises of two moving averages with green or red trend candlesticks indicator. We purchase pull backs in an upward trend while auctioning retracement in a downward trend. We manage our risk as low as viable with this technique. Make is simple: we aim twenty pips on every exchange. No tracking stops!
- 5 period exponential moving average, FXprime v2final Je and 200 period simple moving average are the only required indicators for utilizing trading system.
- The recommended time frame is one minute.
- London and USA are the endorsed trading sessions for utilizing this technique.
- The recommended currency pairs are medium to high volatile pairs which include GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD and USD/JPY.
GBP/JPY One Minute Instance Chart
In this instance below, five low risk auction exchanges in one hundred pips total gain in just one exchanging session. Take hind how we maintained auctioning throughout the GBP/JPY down trend.
- EMA five bypasses SMA 200 from beneath (upward trend).
- There is an important gap in the midst of EMA five and SMA 200 (avoiding flat markets).
- FXprime V2Final JE trend candlesticks indicator green in color (from black to green or from red to green).
- Position a purchase trade.
- For stop-loss, one pip beneath the most current swing low.
- For the exit or take-gain strategy, exit the exchange for twenty pips.
- EMA five bypasses SMA 200 from beneath (down trend).
- There is an important gap in the midst of the EMA five and SMA 200 (avoiding flat markets).
- FXprime V2Final JE trend candlesticks indicator red in color (from black to red or from green to red).
- Position an auction trade.
- For the stop-loss, one pip higher up the current swing high.
- For exit or take-gain strategy, exit the exchange for twenty pips.
Utilize this strategy at your own risk. WindsorForex.com cannot be responsible for any losses associated with utilizing any strategy presented on the site. It’s not recommended to utilize this strategy on the real account without testing it on demo first.