Xtrade — is controlled by Cypriot broker with quick fix trading platform, permanent spreads, $100 minimum to begin trading, and up to 1:400 bargaining chip on Forex tools.
It was established in 2010 and their offices are located in Cyprus. Payment options include Cashu, credit/debit cards, giropay, paysafecard, QIWI, Skrill, SOFORT,UnionPay,WebMoney, wire transfer and Yandex.Money.
Support available in three languages; English, Russian and Spanish.Support methods includes email,live chat and phone.
Their trading server time zone is GMT.
Account Types: Standard
- Minimum account size :$100
- Minimum position size :0.01 lot
- Spread type :Fixed
- Spread on EUR/USD, pips : 2
- Trading tools
- Trading platforms :XTrade Platform
- Digits after dot : 4
- Number of currency pairs :51
AAATrade — Controlled by Cypriot broker but with the option of MetaTrader 4 platform. The minimum account volume is quite high — $1,000. Their maximum bargaining chip and permanent spreads are nothing distinguished.
Few updates previously recorded companies included:
- AvaTrade now has an independent account type with the option of AvaTrader platform filed. It provides Foreign exchange and CFD trading with 1:200 bargaining chip. The AvaTrade platform features Auto chartist combination.
- Alpari now feel necessity for trading activity within utmost 14 days (was 21 days) to keep your demo account live.
- XForex has been removed as an independent forex broker and is now a section of Xtrade.